Monday, April 25, 2011

Drinks in a Coconut


Grammar Mistake!
There should be no apostrophe in "Paninis"

 We had about 30 minutes before we actually had to leave for our flight so Mrs. Pollitt decided that we should have one last refreshment before we left. We all stopped at a cute little bar and grill near our premeditated meeting spot. When the lady asked what we would like to drink I thought that it would be really cool if we could have a drink in a coconut while we were in the Bahamas. I asked if there was a beverage that was able to be served in a coconut, the lady said that a drink like that was available. We all ordered one and eagerly awaited the arrival of our tropical drinks. While we were waiting we all went over our purchases for ourselves, and family. I bought a map for my dad, a shirt for Gavin, a fan  for my mom, and a woven glasses case for my grandma. then before we knew it our drinks had arrived. Unfortunately the woman must have misunderstood me instead of a drink in a coconut she made us coconut drinks. They were still delicious. Since I was so tired i started to get very sloppy and I spilled my drink. Whoops! Oh well I decided to just sip the drink right off the table and everybody joined me. A few minutes after the mess and the sides of our cups were cleaned up we left for the cab that was going to take us to the Airport.


Before

After










No comments:

Post a Comment